EU Whistleblower Directive: Latest News - March 2023
Get instant access to the Webinar
By submitting this form, you agree that NAVEX will store and process your personal information above according to our Privacy Statement and may send you thought leadership, marketing emails, and events. You can unsubscribe from communications at any point.
About this Webinar
Get the latest insights on the transposition of the EU Whistleblower Protection Directive in Austria.
- Dr. Pilar Mayer-Koukol - Partner, Paulitsch Law
- Jan Stappers LLM - Whistleblowing Specialist, NAVEX
- What you'll learn
- Is it OK for a mid-size company (50-249 employees) to have the group channel as the sole channel if the communication with reporter and investigations for the company are handled by someone from another mid-size company (affiliate) but the parent company organising the channel has more than 249 employees?
- The legal obligation for a company to inform contractors/ suppliers (i.e. non employees) about the whistleblower policy & procedure on how they could access them
- If the employer does not restrict the type of reports (material scope) and receives a report outside of the scope of the Austria law, how this should be handled? Will the same rules apply?
- The approach to anonymity in Austria
- 30 minutes