Ransomware Attacks in 2022:Compliance Lessons Learned
We respect your privacy and won’t share your information with outside parties. View our privacy statement.
About this Webinar
The average ransom fee requested increased from $5,000 in 2018 to around $200,000 in 2020*, and according to FBI Director Christopher Wray, reports of ransomware attacks have tripled over the past year. The increased frequency and scope of these attacks present not only a business risk for a company, but legal and compliance risks as well. Is your compliance team prepared?
- For anyone responsible for:
- Information Security
- Learn how to:
- Identify trends and the latest tactics used by ransomware groups
- Understand the nature, evolution and scale of the cyber and ransomware compliance landscape
- Examine key considerations in maintaining robust compliance and managing risk in the context of these evolving issues
- Assess regulatory expectations and guidance in the cyber and ransomware space