Ransomware Attacks in 2022:Compliance Lessons Learned
Get instant access to the Webinar
By submitting this form, you agree that NAVEX will store and process your personal information above according to our Privacy Statement and may send you thought leadership, marketing emails, and events. You can unsubscribe from communications at any point.
About this Webinar
The average ransom fee requested increased from $5,000 in 2018 to around $200,000 in 2020*, and according to FBI Director Christopher Wray, reports of ransomware attacks have tripled over the past year. The increased frequency and scope of these attacks present not only a business risk for a company, but legal and compliance risks as well. Is your compliance team prepared?
- For anyone responsible for:
- Information Security
- Learn how to:
- Identify trends and the latest tactics used by ransomware groups
- Understand the nature, evolution and scale of the cyber and ransomware compliance landscape
- Examine key considerations in maintaining robust compliance and managing risk in the context of these evolving issues
- Assess regulatory expectations and guidance in the cyber and ransomware space