In an ever-changing regulatory environment, ethics, risk, and compliance programs continue to grow in importance for small and medium businesses. While complying with these regulations often requires additional investments and resources, the cost of being non-compliant and the resulting impact are often much higher.
Get Started Today
We respect your privacy and won’t share your information with outside parties. View our privacy statement.
Thank you for your interest. A NAVEX representative will contact you shortly.
If you have any immediate questions, please give us a call 1-866-297-0224.
Ethics and Compliance Solutions designed for Small and Medium Businesses
NAVEX is your one partner to get started with an E&C program
Whether your organization already has an ethics and compliance program in place or is seeking to establish one for the first time, NAVEX helps small and medium businesses foster a values-based ethics, risk, and compliance program that emphasizes ‘doing the right thing’.
An effective E&C program, to promote your values, needs the right processes and technologies that are specific to the risks that face your organization.
Don’t have an E&C Program or have a limited one?
At a minimum, E&C programs have:
Have an E&C Program in place, but want to move it to the next level?
A next-level program:
- Screens and tracks third parties so they don’t expose you to regulatory risks, including suppliers to ensure they align with your ESG and compliance goals
- Identifies all the regulations, contracts, and employee actions that require COI disclosures
- To gain alignment, it provides training on what constitutes a conflict of interest and how to manage your third-party relationships
Want to create a best in class E&C Program?
Advanced programs take a risk-based approach:
- Analytics and reporting to look at data for trends to make informed decisions
- Benchmark whistleblowing programs connect with other systems such as HRIS and your greater compliance strategy
- Multi-year training plan with value reinforcing topics such as diversity and inclusion, cyber security, and courses that are specific to your company’s ethics and code of conduct