About this White paper
The Lithuanian transposition of the EU Whistleblower Protection Directive is now in force.
This means it has completed the transposition of the EU Whistleblower Protection Directive’s requirements for protecting whistleblowers who report violations of European and national laws. The new legislation covers all public and private organizations with at least 50 employees, requiring them to establish mechanisms to allow for internal whistleblower reports and to protect whistleblowers.
To learn the latest developments and specific details on Lithuania’s whistleblowing laws complete this form and receive its data sheet.
- For anyone responsible for:
- Setting up a whistleblowing solution and management of the whistleblowing reports
- What you'll learn:
- Which organizations need to comply
- What the whistleblower protection law covers
- The rules outlined in the Austrian whistleblower protection law