The Hungarian Whistleblowing Law
About this White paper
The Hungarian transposition of the EU Whistleblower Protection Directive is now in force.
This means it has completed the transposition of the EU Whistleblower Protection Directive’s requirements for protecting whistleblowers who report violations of European and national laws. The EU Directive requires private sector employers regularly employing at least 250 employees, and public sector employers regularly employing at least 50 employees, to establish a secure, confidential whistleblowing channel by the relevant deadlines.
To learn the latest developments and specific details on Hungary’s whistleblowing laws, including deadlines for action, complete this form and receive its data sheet.
- For anyone responsible for:
- Setting up a whistleblowing solution and management of the whistleblowing reports
- What you'll learn:
- Which organizations need to comply
- What the whistleblower protection law covers
- The rules outlined in the Hungarian whistleblower protection law