The Finnish Whistleblower Protection Law
About this White paper
On 1st January 2023, the Finnish Whistleblower Act (1171/2022) entered into force. This marks the transposition of the EU Whistleblower Protection Directive’s requirements for the effective protection of whistleblowers reporting infringements of European and National Law.
The new legislation came into force on January 1st 2023. It states that Finnish private sector employers regularly employing at least 250 employees, and public sector employers regularly employing at least 50 employees, must set up a secure, confidential whistleblowing channel before the deadline of 1st April 2023.
Download the new Finnish Whistleblowing Protection Act article to learn more.
- For anyone responsible for:
- Setting up a whistleblowing solution and management of the whistleblowing reports
- What you'll learn:
- Which organizations need to comply
- What the whistleblower protection law covers
- The rules outlined in the Finnish whistleblower protection law