Whistleblower Hotlines and Case Management Solutions - Major Challenges and Best Practice Recommendations
We respect your privacy and won’t share your information with outside parties. View our privacy statement.
About this White Paper
Many organizations are incorporating a professionally developed and managed whistleblower hotline and case management system to reduce unethical and/or illegal behavior. Understand the 9 key challenges related to development and management of an effective and efficient whistleblower hotline.
- For anyone responsible for:
- Incident management and hotline intake, capturing incident reports
- What you'll learn:
- Nine key challenges related to development and management of an effective and efficient whistleblower hotline
- Sourcing considerations and the performance, Privacy and compliance factors related to outsourcing
- Cost implications of the sourcing decision
- The whistleblower hotline must be perceived as independent and credible
- The whistleblower hotline must be universally accessible and user-friendly
- Systems, tools and processes must enable accurate, intelligent tracking, reporting and decision-making
- Page length:
- 12 pages