About this White paper
A strong ethics and compliance program, built on an organization’s values and principles, is the bedrock for creating a culture that is focused on outstanding quality and business outcomes. Learn best practices to create an effective ethics and compliance program that prevents, detects and corrects problems.
- For anyone responsible for:
- Ethics and compliance program creation or management
- This paper answers the questions:
- What is the best-practice reporting structure for a compliance program?
- How often should compliance professionals complete compliance program audits?
- What is one document no compliance program should be without?
- Page length:
- 6 pages