Privacy By Compliance
Get instant access to the White Paper
By submitting this form, you agree that NAVEX will store and process your personal information above according to our Privacy Statement and may send you thought leadership, marketing emails, and events. You can unsubscribe from communications at any point.
About this White Paper
This market report covers the impact data privacy is having on compliance teams, their roles and the programmes they implement. Explained by senior compliance, legal and IT experts, the report offers the latest market data and industry trends describing how the role of compliance is influencing today’s data governance strategies.
- Intended Audience:
- CCOs, Ethics & Compliance Officers, IT Professionals, Privacy Officers
- What You'll Learn:
- Why the CCO’s role is transforming data privacy strategy
- How to establish an ethical foundation for data governance
- When should compliance lead the ‘Privacy by Design’ framework
- The weakest link in your supply chain for third party data risk
- Page Length:
- 15 pages