Our Approach to Cultural Assessments
About this White paper
For an ABC compliance programme to be successful, it must be supported by company values reflected in a strong corporate culture. A culture assessment identifies important elements within your organisation’s culture and provides insights and recommendations to strengthen employee integrity.
- For anyone responsible for:
- Ethics and compliance program creation or management
- This paper answers the questions:
- How do I use leadership interviews for top-level commitment?
- How should I involve employees?
- What are the best practices that NAVEX would recommend in undertaking a culture assessment?
- Page Length:
- 4 pages