Introduction to Vendor Risk Management
Get started building your vendor risk management program today
By submitting this form, you agree that NAVEX will store and process your personal information above according to our Privacy Statement and may send you thought leadership, marketing emails, and events. You can unsubscribe from communications at any point.
About this White Paper
Learn the critical elements of an effective vendor risk management system and what regulators expect your program to include.
- For anyone responsible for:
- Vendor management, third party due diligence, third party risk management
- What you'll learn:
- What the overarching goals of an effective third party risk management program should be
- The DOJ’s guidance outlining the factors prosecutors must consider when investigating corporate entities and determining whether to file charges
- How these basic factors can guide you to implement an effective risk management program
- Page length:
- 3 pages