Due Diligence in a Post-COVID World
Get instant access to the White Paper
By submitting this form, you agree that NAVEX will store and process your personal information above according to our Privacy Statement and may send you thought leadership, marketing emails, and events. You can unsubscribe from communications at any point.
About this White Paper
The emergence of the COVID-19 pandemic, continued trends towards globalization, and the growth of third-party interdependencies have all heightened the need for organizations across the globe to be more vigilant in screening and monitoring their third-party relationships.
- For anyone responsible for:
- Vendor management, third party due diligence, third party risk management
- What You'll Learn:
- The importance of screening and identifying beneficial owners
- How to develop procedures to monitor and refresh due diligence reviews of suppliers
- Why due diligence efforts are so critical in high-risk countries and financial institutions
- Page length:
- 4 pages