Due Diligence in a Post-COVID World
We respect your privacy and won’t share your information with outside parties. View our privacy statement.
About this White Paper
The emergence of the COVID-19 pandemic, continued trends towards globalization, and the growth of third-party interdependencies have all heightened the need for organizations across the globe to be more vigilant in screening and monitoring their third-party relationships.
- For anyone responsible for:
- Vendor management, third party due diligence, third party risk management
- What You'll Learn:
- The importance of screening and identifying beneficial owners
- How to develop procedures to monitor and refresh due diligence reviews of suppliers
- Why due diligence efforts are so critical in high-risk countries and financial institutions
- Page length:
- 4 pages