Configuration Versus Optimization – Selecting the Best IRM Solution
We respect your privacy and won’t share your information with outside parties. View our privacy statement.
About this White Paper
Broadly speaking, Integrated Risk Management solution functionality can be seen as operating in one of two modes: out-of-the-box, or configurable. This whitepaper can help you assess the pros and cons of each, so you can select the best solution for your risk management program’s needs.
- For Anyone Responsible For:
- IT Risk and/or Third-Party Risk Managers
- What You'll Learn:
- The difference between out of the box and configurable IRM platforms
- Pros and cons of each option
- How to select the best solution for your business
- Page Length:
- 3 pages