What Does DOJ Guidance Look Like in Practice?
Get instant access to the Webinar
By submitting this form, you agree that NAVEX will store and process your personal information above according to our Privacy Statement and may send you thought leadership, marketing emails, and events. You can unsubscribe from communications at any point.
About this Webinar
There are key concepts in the guidance that we all understand in broad strokes. However, as you move to implementation, how concepts are defined becomes increasingly important but less clear. This roundtable discussion will bring together risk and compliance experts to deconstruct concepts like “risk-based,” “lessons learned,” “data access” and the steps for actionable applications of those concepts at your organization.
- For anyone responsible for:
- Regulatory compliance in their organization
- What you'll learn:
- How to interpret new guidance concepts
- How to identify, track and respond to program data
- How to tailor the story of effectiveness to your program
- 60 minutes