WEBINAR: Establishing a Compliant Global Whistleblowing System for Japanese Organisations (In Japanese)
About this Webinar
- Join Takeshi Yoshida from Baker McKenzie, Tokyo, and Jan Stappers from NAVEX who will be discussing what the changes to the WPA regulation will mean to organisations operating in Japan. By attending this webinar you will leave with an understanding of the key requirements of the new legislation, the guidelines and practical knowhow the regulators expect you to follow and the services that are available to help you establish a global and compliant whistleblowing system.
- An overview of the obligations and scope of the new regulation
- What WPA guidelines should be followed when establishing a whistleblowing system
- Recommended best practices to ensure whistleblower confidentiality and protection
- An overview of whistleblowing services from NAVEX and Baker McKenzie
- 60 minutes