The State of Risk & Compliance in 2023
About this Webinar
In this webinar, leaders in compliance and statistical research share responses from a global survey of more than 1,300 ethics, risk, and compliance professionals.
The survey covered everything from leadership’s commitment to compliance and ethics to impacts on corporate culture; and program performance and maturity to risk management productivity and integration.
We’ve analyzed and distilled the data — and compared it to last year’s responses — to give a comprehensive view of the current state of risk and compliance priorities and trends.
- What you'll learn:
- What mature R&C programs have in common
- How information security is growing in importance for compliance
- The impact of COVID-19 on culture
- How middle management is struggling with compliance commitments
- Whether European organizations are doing enough to support whistleblowing
- How R&C professionals are leveraging access to data
- Carrie Penman, Jade Moser, Kristy Grant-Hart
- 1 hour