A New Era for European Corporate Compliance
We respect your privacy and won’t share your information with outside parties. View our privacy statement.
About this Webinar
Compliance professionals across Europe face an ongoing challenge to respond to incoming legislation, and anticipate future developments. In this session, we home in on new and upcoming developments in corporate compliance across Europe and how compliance officers will need to adapt their programmes.
- With insight from local experts, the panel will take a closer look at:
- The new German ‘Sorgfaltspflichtengesetz’ Law on supply chain due diligence and human rights
- The expected impact on future European regulations, the organisations affected and their third party suppliers
- How this new era of regulatory compliance is expected to change the role of the compliance officer and the need to adopt a stronger legal focus
- What organisations are doing now to prepare for these changes and the best practices for implementing controls across multiple jurisdictions
- 59 minutes