Master Class: Internal Workplace Investigations: When, Who & How
Learn how to conduct a workplace investigation today
By submitting this form, you agree that NAVEX will store and process your personal information above according to our Privacy Statement and may send you thought leadership, marketing emails, and events. You can unsubscribe from communications at any point.
About this Webinar
Learn everything you need to know about how to conduct a workplace investigation: what your investigation timeline should be, who should be a part of your investigation team, how to conduct interviews, and finally how to report your findings and conclusions.
- Intended audience:
- CCOs, Ethics & Compliance Officers, HR Professionals
- Watch this recording to understand:
- How investigations have changed in the #metoo era
- What your investigation timeline should look like
- How to put together your team and what roles should be involved
- Interview and investigation guidelines
- Options for reporting your findings and conclusions
- 60 minutes