From Speak-up to Listen-up: Realising the Value of Whistleblowing
Get instant access to the Webinar
By submitting this form, you agree that NAVEX will store and process your personal information above according to our Privacy Statement and may send you thought leadership, marketing emails, and events. You can unsubscribe from communications at any point.
About this Webinar
Developed for World Whistleblowers Day on 23rd June, this webinar explores what it really means to “listen up” and why it’s such a crucial part of building a “speak up” culture.
- For anyone responsible for:
- Incident management and hotline intake, capturing incident reports, programme reviews and assessments
- What You'll Learn:
- What’s driving the global adoption of whistleblowing programmes
- Why “listening up” is fundamental to building a “speak up” culture
- The key considerations for building a whistleblower-friendly organisation
- What makes people who speak up so valuable to their organisation
- 51 minutes