Decoding the DOJ’s Expectations for Effectiveness
We respect your privacy and won’t share your information with outside parties. View our privacy statement.
About this Webinar
Like the DOJ’s iterative approach to improving its guidance, the agency expects risk and compliance programs to be iterative in the improvement of their approaches to regulatory compliance. Organizations need to be empowered, informed, and defensible. In short, the DOJ wants companies to show their work and then prove why their answer is correct. Learn the big picture implications that should inform your risk and compliance program decisions.
- For anyone responsible for:
- Regulatory compliance in their organization
- What you'll learn:
- Big picture takeaways from updates
- Compliance and legal perspectives on interpretation and application
- Strategies to apply guidance holistically across your program
- 60 minutes