Corporate Compliance Training: More Complex, More Important…and More Pushback
We respect your privacy and won’t share your information with outside parties. View our privacy statement.
About this Webinar
In 2021, organizations face critical challenges that will test many aspects of their compliance function – especially training. To meet this moment, they must learn to build, adapt and expand training programs capable of withstanding increased regulatory scrutiny while successfully navigating a divided and heated workplace environment.
- For anyone responsible for:
- Ethics and compliance training program creation or management
- What You'll Learn:
- How to Prepare for Objections To Training Issues
- Getting Executives Involved in Articulating Company Values
- Adapting From In-Person Training to eLearning
- Navigating Heated or Divided Workplace Conversations
- 32 minutes