Code of Conduct Bootcamp Mini-Series: #3 Distribute and Operationalize
We respect your privacy and won’t share your information with outside parties. View our privacy statement.
About this Webinar
Your corporate culture is built on the foundation of your Code of Conduct. A truly great code should be an authentic expression of what your organization is and what every employee should expect of themselves and others. In this exclusive webinar mini-series, we provide guidance on how to design and communicate a Code of Conduct that sets the bar for your organization.
- For anyone responsible for:
- Reviewing or writing an organization’s code of conduct
- What you'll learn:
- Why your code of conduct launch is critical
- The best methods for launching your code
- Creating a plan for employee and leadership engagement
- Creating supplemental materials and translations
- 60 Minutes