Want to learn more about EthicsPoint?
Read the Use Case
Do More Than Check the Box
Secure a confidence-inspiring hotline solution with EthicsPoint®.
|The Challenge:||The Solution:|
|Publicly traded companies are required to provide their employees with an anonymous hotline under Section 302 of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX). This has led to an explosion of cheap, check-the-box solutions, but underinvesting in a cornerstone of your compliance program can cost you in the long run. Cheap and unprofessional hotline answering services undermine your organization’s compliance efforts by failing to reflect the importance of ethics and respect.||EthicsPoint® provides a SOX compliant hotline that also reinforces your organization’s commitment to having an ethical, speak up culture. Our call centers are staffed with professional communication specialists ready to ensure quality dispatch of all reported incidents, whether received through a phone call or a web-based report form. Built on over 35 years of experience, our intake methods are designed to gather the details needed to leave the reporter feeling heard and provide the investigator with the information needed to properly address concerns.|
Process: Collect and Address Employee Concerns
- Communicate and train employees on the importance and availability of your new hotline telephony and web intake reporting options.
- Employees can report concerns 24 hours a day, 365 days a year by simply dialing your hotline number or filling out your web-based report form.
- Investigators will be notified when a concern has been filed and can follow up with reporters, even if they reported anonymously, to quickly address each reported concern.
- Positive Employee Experience: NAVEX is committed to providing your employees with a professional hotline experience whether they’re reporting online or by phone, named or anonymously. A positive reporting experience is the first step to helping your employees feel they have a safe and secure place to report any of their concerns.
- Always On: NAVEX’s contact centers are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to ensure your employee concerns are collected as they arise. Our professional communication specialists will reinforce your organization’s commitment to creating an empathetic, listen-up culture.
- Trusted, Safe Repository: Consolidate all of your incident reports into a single database for quick and secure review, reporting and analysis.
- Scalable Solution: EthicsPoint is designed to serve your organization in all its simplicities and complexities, to bring you into compliance with regulations and to grow alongside your organization.
NAVEX’s GRC software and compliance management solutions support the integrated risk, ESG and compliance management programs at more than 13,000 organizations worldwide.