Train to Comply with Regulations
Train to Comply with RegulationsDownload
About this Use Case
NAVEXEngage online ethics and compliance training helps you keep up with regulatory changes and learner preferences.
- For anyone responsible for:
- Ethics and compliance training program creation or management
- Identify the legal and ethical requirements that apply to your organization. Stay alert to changes in regulations and behavioral standards and adapt your approach to ensure your organization and its people are kept informed.
- Develop a training program that allows for regular updates to existing legal requirements and expectations and is flexible enough to adapt to a changing environment. NAVEXEngage training content is regularly updated to help you align your organization to legal and regulatory obligations.
- Retrain on key topics at a regular cadence and reinforce learning with refreshed courseware, short-form burst learning and other awareness approaches.
- Validate your employees’ understanding of training concepts through certifications and attestation.
- Flex with Changing Regulations: Consistently refreshed training will keep your workforce up to date on local, state, national and international regulations while following ethical best practices – all vetted and endorsed by leading global law firms.
- Deliver Actionable Advice: Training on a cadence through scenario-based stories that establish and reinforce learning in a way that is conducive to employee habits and decision making allows regulatory mandates to resonate with employees.
- Secure Legal Defensibility: With NAVEXEngage, you can be confident that you have taken reasonable measures to educate your workforce on its regulatory and legal requirements through training that is vetted and endorsed by leading global law firms.
Read the Use Case
Train to Comply with Regulations
Keep up with regulatory changes and learner preferences.
|The Challenge:||The Solution:|
|Training needs to address the latest regulatory and ethical standards while accommodating employee learning preferences. Only then can an organization confidently protect itself from reputational damage and enforcement agency action. In our shifting regulatory landscape, it is critical that training is agile enough to keep up with the fluidity of legal requirements and expectations. Training must be timely, relevant and accurate to capture the intent of the law in a way that resonates with employees’, their roles and their responsibilities.||Scenario-based stories illuminate how, why and where existing and emerging ethics and regulatory obligations apply to employees in ways that are actionable throughout their daily decision-making processes. Expressed through familiar characters and situations, content should resonate with and challenge learners to not only understand the word of the law but to see how the implications of the law apply to their behaviors and workplaces. NAVEXEngage™ is the market-leading ethics and compliance scenario-based training solution that provides legally defensible training that changes employee behavior to protect your organization’s people, reputation and bottom line.|
Train with Timeliness and Precision
**About NAVEX** NAVEX's GRC software and compliance management solutions support the integrated risk, ESG and compliance management programs at more than 13,000 organizations worldwide.