Minimize Learner Fatigue with Engaging ContentDownload
About this Use Case
NAVEXEngage Ethics & Compliance training helps to reduce learner fatigue and improve understanding and retention.
- For anyone responsible for:
- Ethics and compliance training program creation or management
- View the series:
- NAVEXEngage® Use Cases
- Acquire stakeholder buy-in to the fact that quality training delivers engaging and relevant guidance on important topics, learners are drawn into context-based storytelling and scenarios, and organizations win through improved value-recognition and defensibility.
- Build a training program that includes scheduled full length and short-form training sessions that enables learning through memorable and effective content.
- Assess the impact on learner fatigue, preferences, behavior and understanding of core topics and objectives.
- Optimize Seat Time: Training programs built around high quality courseware deliver more effective training more efficiently, which reduces risks and protects the organization’s people, reputation and bottom line.
- Embed Defensible Behaviors: Engaging and relevant training increases employee awareness and understanding of regulations and expectations which become the anchor for behavioral choices. In the long term, it develops employee commitment to the organization and a culture of ethics, respect and transparency.
- Have Confidence in your Program: NAVEXEngage online training content is exclusively endorsed by the Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM) and the Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC). Choose the gold standard for employee conduct, anti-harassment, anticorruption and cyber security training..
Read the Use Case
Minimize Learner Fatigue with Engaging Content
Reduce learner fatigue and improve understanding and retention.
|The Challenge:||The Solution:|
|There are many options for those seeking ethics and compliance training for their organizations, including countless low cost, lower quality options that allow organizations to check the box that training has been completed. These options do not typically demonstrate the import of regulatory requirements or how they apply to your employees and your organization. Dry and staid training bores learners, reduces contextual understanding of critical topics and decreases the ability for learners to recall important requirements. Learner fatigue and resistance to ethics and compliance training can easily defeat the purpose of your training program and leave your employees and organization vulnerable to ethical failure and indefensibility.||Highly-engaging and interactive storytelling that addresses the specific requirements of laws with real life workplace situations familiar to your learners increases employee engagement and retention. NAVEXEngage™ high-quality video and animated content places learners into interactive situations that challenges them to find the best solution for complex ethical issues. Carefully placed quizzes and questions in familiar storylines allow learners to relate to and understand lessons learned and retain key information longer. NAVEXEngage provides a mix of course lengths, formats and interactive elements that allows training professionals to construct training strategies that include full length and short-form courses to improve learning and long term retention.|
Improve Learning and Retention
NAVEX’s GRC software and compliance management solutions support the integrated risk, ESG and compliance management programs at more than 13,000 organizations worldwide.