Read the Use Case
Configure Your Disclosure Management Process
|The Challenge:||The Solution:|
|Managing conflicts of interest (COI) within an organization is challenging. A compliance officer needs to maintain specific disclosures from different individuals across the organization depending on role and location to avoid potential conflicts of interest or compliance issues. These include Board membership disclosures to executives, gifts and entertainment to Sales and Procurement, ownership interests, business relationships and more. Delivering these COI forms and disclosures to the right individuals and teams is critical to ensure the organization remains in compliance and high-risk situations are investigated and resolved.||COI Disclosures from NAVEX allows admins to configure key aspects of their COI and disclosure questionnaire and campaigns to target key COI and disclosure risk areas. Start with the best practice all-inclusive and templated questionnaire and then adjust to deliver targeted questions and followup logic to specific individuals and teams to meet your organization’s unique needs. Once adapted to your organization, COI Disclosures automates your entire disclosure management process, allowing you to distribute, collect, track, and manage your conflicts of interest. Building a disclosure management program has never been easier.|
Process: Configure Your Questionnaire
- Start with the best practice and templated questionnaire and then edit, remove, replace, or keep as is each question to best fit the need of your organization.
- Add the disclosure questionnaire to a compliance campaign and send out to only those desired recipients.
- Track responses, communicate with employees about disclosures and review disclosures as needed.
- Customizable: The intro text to the questions, follow up logic, and the questions themselves are all customizable to help build the disclosure program that best fits your organization’s needs.
- Two-way Communication: COI Disclosures allows admins to communicate with employees about clarifications and follow-up questions as needed, all within the disclosure platform.
- Amendable: Situations change and it’s important for your employees to be able to revisit their disclosure when changes occur, to update the status of their conflict of interest disclosures.
**About NAVEX** NAVEX's GRC software and compliance management solutions support the integrated risk, ESG and compliance management programs at more than 13,000 organizations worldwide.