Building Versus Buying Policy Management Software
We respect your privacy and won’t share your information with outside parties. View our privacy statement.
About this Use Case
Many companies have decided to create their own policy management software. While the principles of managing policies seem simple, the actual control aspects of policy management can be quite complicated. Learn about the pros and cons of using a home grown versus a built-for-purpose policy management software system.
- For anyone responsible for:
- Evaluating policy management software
- What you'll learn:
- Why a policy management software platform far outperforms an in-house solution, such as SharePoint or an intranet
- How to make the business case for policy management software
- How an automated policy management solution effectively tracks writers, reviewers, approvers, and readers
- Page length:
- 5 pages