Third Party Risk Toolkit: Key Considerations For Your Board
Get started building your business continuity plan today
We respect your privacy and won’t share your information with outside parties. View our privacy statement.
About this Toolkit
A strong third-party supply chain is critical to most businesses. However, a bad vendor or intermediary can have a devastating impact on your company’s reputation and commercial viability. While a critical consideration at any time, third party risks have increased significantly due to the rapidly changing business environment where organizations are onboarding new vendors and suppliers without undertaking appropriate due diligence. Download this toolkit to access the tools and data you need to clearly demonstrate these risks to your board.
- For anyone responsible for:
- Vendor management, third party due diligence, third party risk management
- What's included:
- The 7 ‘need-to-knows’ for your board – an infographic
- 2020 Third-Party Risk Management Market Trends Report
- Webinar: Third-Party Risk - What Your Board Needs to Know
- The top third-party risk considerations for your organization