About this eBook
Are you looking to stay ahead of the curve in an ever-changing world of regulatory compliance? When it comes to whistleblowing and privacy, organizations need a robust program with the agility to accommodate inevitable changes. In this eBook, learn how to proactively identify regulatory changes and assess their impact on business processes, policies, risks, and controls.
Successful companies understand the importance of creating a culture that values ethics and compliance. To uphold these values, organizations need the agility to identify and manage continual regulatory change. Our eBook provides valuable insight into the top trends for managing regulatory change, plus steps to implement these strategies in your organization.
- For anyone responsible for:
- Compliance management, operational risk management, or third-party risk management with an IT technology and data focus
- What you'll learn:
- The latest regulatory trends and their impact on your organization
- Strategies for staying compliant in a constantly changing environment
- Real-life examples of successful compliance programs and their outcomes
- How to introduce these best practices in your own organization
- How to create a program that you can certify with your executive leadership
- Page length:
- 39 pages