Top 10 Risk & Compliance Trends for 2022
We respect your privacy and won’t share your information with outside parties. View our privacy statement.
About this eBook
While global disruptions over the last two years have been unprecedented, our observations and predictions for 2022 reflect some trends that have been years in the making. This year, legal and regulatory changes – both upcoming and recently put into effect – will expand the scope and responsibilities of compliance leaders.
- For anyone responsible for:
- Ethics and compliance program creation or management
- Learn more about top trends surrounding:
- Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance
- Global Privacy Regulations and Cybersecurity
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Whistleblowing and Effective Training
- Work-From-Home and Return-To-Work Priorities
- IRM, Supply Chain Resiliency and Removing Silos in Risk & Compliance
- Page length:
- 50 pages