Top 10 Risk & Compliance Trends for 2021
We respect your privacy and won’t share your information with outside parties. View our privacy statement.
About this eBook
The events of 2020 have placed new priorities and responsibilities on the shoulders of risk and compliance professionals. However, it also created highly visible opportunities for our industry’s professionals to lead their organizations confidently into 2021. In our annual Risk & Compliance Trends report for 2021, we explore how to develop a holistic approach to risk management by integrating your organization’s compliance, IT, operational, reputational, third-party, and ESG practices.
- For anyone responsible for:
- Ethics and compliance program creation or management
- Learn more about top trends surrounding:
- Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance
- Global Privacy Regulations and Cybersecurity
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Whistleblowing and Effective Training
- Work-From-Home and Return-To-Work Priorities
- IRM, Supply Chain Resiliency and Removing Silos in Risk & Compliance
- Page length:
- 50 pages