How to Develop the Business Case for a Third-Party Risk Management System
We respect your privacy and won’t share your information with outside parties. View our privacy statement.
About this eBook
A third-party vendor software platform is vital for many organizations, especially those with a large number of, or complex, third-party relationships. Learn how to make the business case to senior executive leadership and the board to budget for a third-party risk management automated system and how to demonstrate its value once implemented.
- For anyone responsible for:
- Vendor management, third party due diligence, third party risk management
- What you'll learn:
- How to demonstrate the value to your business of a third-party risk management system
- Why an automated solution provides a strong framework for a well-designed third-party risk management system
- How to define a risk-ranked program that aligns to legal and regulatory guidance
- Page length:
- 5 pages