Bribery & Anti-Corruption Compliance in the UK & Europe
Get instant access to the eBook
By submitting this form, you agree that NAVEX will store and process your personal information above according to our Privacy Statement and may send you thought leadership, marketing emails, and events. You can unsubscribe from communications at any point.
About this eBook
There has never been a time when compliance with ethical standards and recognised anti-corruption practices enjoyed such a high profile. Shareholder activism has seen corporate governance moving up the agenda on both sides of the Atlantic. And in the UK the arrival of the Bribery Act has served to focus attention on these questions in businesses of all sizes.
- Articles Include:
- Pulling Europe Back from the Brink of Corruption Crisis
- UK on the Trail of Bribery at Home & Abroad
- Mapping Global Fraud & Corruption
- How to Create a Compliance Culture
- The Cost of Failing to Manage Third-Party Corruption Risk