Definitive Guide to Compliance Program Assessment
Take the first step to improving your compliance program
By submitting this form, you agree that NAVEX will store and process your personal information above according to our Privacy Statement and may send you thought leadership, marketing emails, and events. You can unsubscribe from communications at any point.
About this Definitive Guide
Your ethics and compliance program is an ecosystem of moving parts. New laws and regulations, lines of business, geographies and mergers and acquisitions add to a growing enterprise your compliance ecosystem must support. Perform an effective compliance program assessment using industry evidence and insights to evaluate your efforts.
- For anyone responsible for:
- Ethics and compliance program reviews and assessment, policy management
- What you'll learn:
- How internal and external parties define program effectiveness
- The eight essential components of an effective ethics and compliance program
- How to share your assessment in a meaningful way
- and much more!
- Page length:
- 25 pages