EthicsPoint® Incident Management Datasheet
EthicsPoint® Incident Management DatasheetDownload
About this Datasheet
Learn how EthicsPoint incident management system creates consistency in the intake, reporting, resolution and analysis of incidents that pose risks to your organization.
- For anyone responsible for:
- Incident management and hotline intake, capturing incident reports
- Learn how EthicsPoint Incident Management software will help you:
- Collect reports from multiple sources
- Consistently collect and respond to incidents
- Identify potential risk areas
- Increase productivity by setting up roles and skill-based permissions
- Comply with international data privacy laws
Want to learn more about EthicsPoint?
Read the Datasheet
EthicsPoint® Incident Management
Simplify Incident Report Intake and Investigation
Nearly every compliance mandate has provisions to respond to reports of wrongdoing in a clear and consistent manner. Without a central system in place, effectively managing and analyzing reported issues is nearly impossible. It also poses significant risk to the organization and employees who feel like there is not system in place to raise their concerns.
Addressing employee reports and incidents in a consistent and documented manner can reduce risk to your organization and help create a culture of trust and respect. Employees can raise their concerns confidentially and, if needed, anonymously. They can rest assured their requests will be handled and resolved in a consistent and fair process. Managers and leadership know that all the data is in one place and can report on the data easily and effectively to improve organizational policies and outcomes.
EthicsPoint® enables you to investigate E&C reports from across your organization – and from all reporting channels – in a centralized database. You can effectively take action and resolve specific incidents and view system-wide metrics to identify risk areas.
- Collect & Manage Incident Reports Consistently: EthicsPoint enables one easy database for report intake and management. Customizable workflows allow you to develop a process specifically for your organization’s unique requirements.
- Find Trends & Potential Risk with Robust Analytics: EthicsPoint’s metrics and analytics help you turn data into action. Our premium analytics interface assists in day-to-day reporting as well as in-depth reporting and trend-finding to address potential risk areas. Share reports with specific users or set up automated delivery to report consistently on the activity happening within your organization.
|Collect Reports from Multiple Sources||Consolidate hotline, open-door, mobile and web-based incident reports into a single database for secure review, investigation, reporting and analysis.|
|Scalable to Grow as You Grow||EthicsPoint is designed to serve complex organizational structures, regulatory mandates and sophisticated workflows.|
|Consistent Collection & Investigation||Collecting incidents and responding to them in a consistent way ensures they are being dealt with according to organization standards and with fairness. Tasks, reminders and configurable notifications help managers work through incidents consistently and expeditiously.|
|Visibility into Potential Risk Areas||EthicsPoint provides standard reporting and robust analytics to see issue trends and reveal potential blind spots.|
|Configurable Role- or Skill-Based Access||Increase productivity while maintaining privacy by setting up user and group permissions by roles or skills within your organization.|
|Robust Administration Capabilities||Administrators can easily access features to add, edit or view locations, flag people or groups and create system roles.|
|International Data Privacy Compliance||EthicsPoint simplifies compliance with data privacy laws abroad. The software displays where incidents happen and is up to date with privacy requirements in the EU, France, Belgium and Canada, to name a few.|
Integrate Reported Incidents with Improved Policies
EthicsPoint Incident Management integrates with PolicyTech® policy and procedure management. When an incident is reported that is against policy, notifications can be triggered to the appropriate users to update relevant policies and then send out those revised policies to get attestation by employees. Contact a NAVEX representative to learn more.**About NAVEX** NAVEX's GRC software and compliance management solutions support the integrated risk, ESG and compliance management programs at more than 13,000 organizations worldwide.