EthicsPoint® Incident Management Enterprise Lite DatasheetDownload
About this Datasheet
Learn how our incident management system enables your organization to capture more incidents, manage consistent investigations, and gain insights into your program through robust analytics.
- For anyone responsible for:
- Incident management and hotline intake, capturing incident reports
- Learn how EthicsPoint Enterprise Lite Incident Management software will help you:
- Collect more incident reports
- Find trends and potential risk with robust analytics
- More thoroughly investigate reports from all reporting channels across your organization
- More effectively take action and resolve specific incidents
Want to learn more about EthicsPoint?
Read the Datasheet
EthicsPoint Enterprise Lite Incident Management
Enhance Incident Report Intake and Investigation
When employees come forward to report workplace misconduct, they are providing their organization with critical pieces of business intelligence.
According to the NAVEX 2016 Benchmark report on hotline and incident management, 40 percent of employees who witness misconduct never report it. Employees hesitate on reporting for a variety of reasons, most frequently due to fear of retaliation or cynicism that their report will not be taken seriously. So when employees do speak up, organizations need to respond proactively, ensure that each case is investigated fully, and advocate for a speak-up culture that encourages future reporters to come forward.
Addressing employee reports and incidents in a consistent and documented manner can reduce risk to your organization and help create a culture of trust and respect. Employees can raise their concerns confidentially and, if needed, anonymously. They can rest assured their requests will be handled and resolved in a consistent and fair process. Managers and leadership know that all the data is stored in one central repository and can report on the data easily and effectively to improve organizational policies and outcomes in a timely and efficient manner.
EthicsPoint enables you to investigate E&C reports from across your organization – and from all reporting channels – in a centralized database. You can effectively take action, resolve specific incidents and view system-wide metrics to identify risk areas.
- Collect More Incident Reports: Capture more reports of misconduct with our hotline, web intake, Open Door manager form, and customizable report forms. More than 80 percent of employees will report incidents directly to their manager so it is imperative that your organization has a way to capture and track these valuable face-to-face reports thrown into your incident management system.
- Find Trends & Potential Risk with Robust Analytics: EthicsPoint’s metrics and analytics help you turn data into action. Our Premium Analytics interface assists in day-to-day reporting as well as in-depth reporting and trend-finding to address potential risk areas. Share reports with specific users or set up automated delivery to report consistently on the activity happening within your organization.
|Web based Report Form||Create a consistent and efficient digital intake process for virtually any paper process you’re using today to streamline operations, engage unique workflows and make sure you get the information relevant to you.|
|Custom Workflows||Add your own data points so every department can maximize consistency and efficiency with unique or standardized workflow.|
|Human Resource Information System (HRIS) Integration||Import your employee data into EthicsPoint on a set schedule and maintain consistency throughout your cases and reporting.|
|Configurable Role- or Skill-Based Access||Increase productivity while maintaining privacy by setting up permissions. Special consideration can be given to information contributors, your general counsel or an auditor to limit their exposure to your data.|
|Consistent Investigation||Tasks, reminders, configurable notifications, linking cases and a robust search capability help managers work through incidents consistently and expeditiously.|
|Robust Administration Capabilities||Administrators can easily access features to view or edit system settings, create system roles or run reports.|
|Required Fields to Open and Close a Case||Certain fields are required to open a case to ensure all aspects of the incident are captured in the intake process. Similarly, administrators can set required fields for case closure, encouraging thorough investigations and consistent remediation.|
|International Data Privacy Compliance||EthicsPoint simplifies compliance with data privacy laws abroad, enabling the organization to stay compliant wherever the incident took place around the world.|
|Visibility into Potential Risk Areas||EthicsPoint provides reports of our robust analytics to specific user groups or through automated delivery. Observe trends, reveal potential blind spots and reduce areas of potential risk in your E&C program and proactively address them through training, policy and procedure refinement, and updates to your Code of Conduct.|
NAVEX’s GRC software and compliance management solutions support the integrated risk, ESG and compliance management programs at more than 13,000 organizations worldwide.