By the Numbers: Making the Business Case for Employee Compliance Training
In this business case you’ll learn about the staggering fines and penalties incurred by organizations. You’ll learn how the government is ramping up enforcement in specific areas and how whistleblowers are pulling in record-breaking rewards.
You’ll also learn specific ways training mitigates risk, limits crippling legal liability, reduces damages and protects your organization’s reputation.
Understand and be able to communicate the ROI for every dollar spent on compliance training!
We respect your privacy and won’t share your information with outside parties. View our privacy statement.
About this Use Case
Make the business case for compliance training that reduces costs, protects your reputation and helps avoid potentially crippling legal liability.
- For anyone responsible for:
- Planning out employee compliance training
- What you'll learn:
- How to demonstrate the value of compliance training
- Critical legal defenses that training provides
- Sharable metrics and figures that prove training is a reliable and effective tool for managing risk
- Page length:
- 5 pages