Whistleblowing in Europe Survey 2022
About this Benchmark Report
To help European organisations understand not only their peers’ progress in addressing the EU Whistleblower Protection Directive, but crucially, the wider cultural and societal perceptions, opinions and interpretations of whistleblowing across the region, NAVEX has conducted one of the largest surveys of its kind. By utilising data from over 2,250 respondents across 9 European countries, this report provides insights into both general and localized trends that may present specific challenges for organisations to overcome to build an effective whistleblowing programme.
- What you'll learn:
- Data on how prepared organizations are to comply with the new European Whistleblowing Directive and national laws.
- What organizations’ attitudes are towards whistleblowing and culture strength.
- How much do companies understand about the EU Whistleblowing Directive.
- Do employees trust whistleblowing systems and will they be protected?
- For anyone responsible for:
- Whistleblowing and speak-up programs, incident management and hotlines, capturing incident reports, investigations, compliance programme reviews and culture assessments.