UK Financial Services Whistleblowing Regulation Survey
We respect your privacy and won’t share your information with outside parties. View our privacy statement.
About this Benchmark Report
Nearly two thirds (65%) of financial services organisations have implemented additional measures to improve their whistleblowing programme as a result of the FCA requirements. Learn about how the PRA and FCA’s UK financial whistleblower legislation affects your organisation.
- For anyone responsible for:
- Managing a whistleblowing programme, developing a compliance programme that combats bribery and corruption
- What you'll learn:
- How UK financial services organisations have addressed the new whistleblowing requirements and the challenges they faced to comply with the regulations
- The impact of the new regulations on organisations’ whistleblowing programmes including goals, challenges, changes in scope and results
- Best practices for improving whistleblowing programmes and organisational culture within financial services and associated business sectors
- Page length:
- 15 pages