2022 Risk & Compliance Hotline & Incident Management Benchmark Report
We respect your privacy and won’t share your information with outside parties. View our privacy statement.
About this Benchmark Report
Measure your program’s performance against market standards and industry norms. Two notable forces impact our analysis: the post-pandemic stability as organizations continue to find their footing, and the increasing empowerment of employees who understand their rights, obligations, and opportunities as both employees and whistleblowers.
- For anyone responsible for:
- Incident management and hotline intake, capturing incident reports, program reviews and assessments
- With deeper context provided, the data showed us four key themes that frame this year's report:
- Whistleblowers are more emboldened
- Reports about retaliation have jumped
- Impacts of COVID-19 linger on
- ESG-related reporting notably low
- Page length:
- 53 pages