2021 Risk & Compliance Incident Management Benchmark Report
Get started benchmarking your hotline intake program today
By submitting this form, you agree that NAVEX will store and process your personal information above according to our Privacy Statement and may send you thought leadership, marketing emails, and events. You can unsubscribe from communications at any point.
About this Benchmark Report
With the analysis of over one million incident reports from NAVEX’s customer hotline and incident management systems, this annual report helps guide key decision making and program benchmarking against peer organizations. Each year, we collect and anonymize this data to create our annual benchmark report for you to share within your organization.
- For anyone responsible for:
- Incident management and hotline intake, capturing incident reports, programme reviews and assessments
- NAVEX's key findings in the following areas:
- Report volume
- Report allegation categories
- Anonymous vs named reporting
- Follow up and substantiation rates
- Case closure times
- Intake methods
- Reporting outcomes
- And more!
- Page length:
- 64 pages