2021 Definitive Risk & Compliance Benchmark Report
About this Benchmark Report
Our annual comprehensive review of risk and compliance (R&C) programs offers key findings, analysis and insight to help organizations measure, evaluate and advance their programs.
- For anyone responsible for:
- Risk and compliance program creation or management
- Insights and analysis addressed in the report include:
- What are the top priorities of R&C decision makers?
- What elements make an effective R&C program, and how are they administered?
- How do programs evaluate their performance?
- How does technology impact program effectiveness and design?
- How does senior management’s view of R&C programs influence program outcomes?
- How do R&C programs integrate risk management functions?
- What role does the regulatory environment play in program performance?
- How can a successful program reduce regulatory risk while measurably improving efficiency, accuracy and consistency?
- And more!
- Page length:
- 68 pages