2020 Risk & Compliance Hotline Benchmark Report
Get started benchmarking your hotline intake program today
We respect your privacy and won’t share your information with outside parties. View our privacy statement.
About this Benchmark Report
Risk and compliance officers have many opportunities to leverage the data in their hotline and incident management systems to improve their compliance programs – and their organizational culture of integrity and respect. This year’s benchmarks point to several opportunities to increase program effectiveness.
- For anyone responsible for:
- Incident management and hotline intake, capturing incident reports, program reviews and assessments
- NAVEX's key findings in the following areas:
- Report volume
- Report allegation categories
- Anonymous vs named reporting
- Follow up and substantiation rates
- Case closure times
- Intake methods
- And more!
- Page length:
- 60 pages