Global Anti-Bribery & Corruption (Advanced)
Try it for free!
By submitting this form, you agree that NAVEX will store and process your personal information above according to our Privacy Statement and may send you thought leadership, marketing emails, and events. You can unsubscribe from communications at any point.
At a glance
Bribery and other forms of corruption can be devastating to an organization, which means it’s critical employees have a deep understanding of the rules and regulations in this area. In addition, the current business and regulatory environment often requires employees to have knowledge that goes beyond the basics.
Global Anti-Bribery and Corruption (Advanced) aims to deliver that advanced content, giving employees even more tools for their anti-bribery toolbelt. In this course, learners will explore facilitation payments and policies on commercial bribery. They’ll also explore global laws and regulations and find out what it takes to avoid corruption in high-risk countries. Employees are also encouraged to speak up about violations.
For some employees, having a basic understanding of bribery, corruption and the laws surrounding these topics isn’t enough. To gain the advanced knowledge they need, solid training like this one is key. Basics version also available.
Learn more about the FCPA , UK Bribery Act and Sapin II.
Key concepts covered in this course:
- A preliminary look at permissible actions
- The global nature of the fight against corruption
- Key bribery terms
- Important global anti-bribery and anti-corruption laws and regulations
- Different types of officials
- The role and organizational policy of facilitation payments
- Personal safety payments
- An overview of commercial bribery
- Examples of acceptable and unacceptable gifts in a commercial setting
- Examples of what constitutes an improper offer
- Factors that indicate a high risk for corruption
- Best practices for avoiding and preventing corruption
- Review of the critical role employees play in preventing bribery and corruption
- An opportunity to review key policies and certify completion of the course