NAVEX shall at its own cost and expense continuously maintain the following insurance coverages during the term of the MSA with insurers having an A.M. Best rating of at least A- VII or better:
- (i) Worker’s Compensation Insurance as required by Applicable Law;
- (ii) Employers’ Liability insurance in the amount of $1,000,000 each accident, $1,000,000 each bodily injury disease and $1,000,000 aggregate bodily injury disease;
- (iii) Commercial General Liability insurance including premises-operations, property damage, products/completed operations, contractual liability, personal and advertising injury with limits of $1,000,000 per occurrence and $2,000,000 general aggregate, and $2,000,000 Products/Completed Operations aggregate;
- (iv) Commercial Automobile Liability Insurance, including hired, borrowed and non-owned automobile coverage, in the amount of $1,000,000 combined single limit each occurrence;
- (v) Umbrella liability with limits not less than $11,000,000 per occurrence and aggregate in excess of the limits in subsections (ii), (iii), and (iv) above;
- (vi) Professional Liability insurance including Technology Errors and Omissions, Privacy and Cyber-Risk (Network Security) Liability insurance with a minimum limit of $10,000,000 each claim and annual aggregate;
Upon Client’s request, NAVEX shall endeavor to furnish Client with certificates of insurance evidencing the above coverages.