PORTLAND, Ore., July 11, 2023 – NAVEX, the leader in integrated risk and compliance management software, today announced publication of its latest ESG Report: Investing in outcomes that matter most. It provides a full accounting and update on NAVEX’s commitment to maintaining sustainable, socially responsible business practices designed to yield better long-term outcomes.
“In recent years, we have successfully executed against a set of defined ESG goals and objectives,” said Sean Thompson, NAVEX CEO. “We believe the correct approach starts with collecting and analyzing the right data. This allows us to prioritize actions that will deliver the greatest positive difference for our workplace, employees, and the communities that support us.”
The breadth of functionality provided by the NAVEX One platform and associated software allows the business to manage risk, compliance, and ESG program elements using its own solutions. This includes ESG-specific reporting as well as related fields such as policy and procedure management, training, and third party/supply chain risk management. Powered by these solutions, NAVEX leads by example, executing good governance that ensures the workplace is safe, legally compliant, ethical, and inclusive.
Recognizing that a strong, supportive workplace culture has a positive effect, NAVEX strives to attract and retain extraordinary talent, and to Be the One place where people want to grow their careers. Commitment to ESG values is fundamental to this strategic initiative.
Highlights from the 2023 report include:
- Decreased total emissions by 48% since 2019.
- Since the introduction of its Be the One initiative and a holistic set of initiatives designed to better promote a powerful workplace culture, NAVEX was named a USA Top Workplace and earned regional recognition in Oregon and SW Washington, and the Charlotte metro area.
- Received a 92% favorability rate for embracing diverse ways of thinking, lifestyles, and backgrounds on the NAVEX 2022 Annual Employee Engagement Survey.
- Maintains its corporate headquarters in a LEED Certified Platinum building, with a LEED v.4 score of 85 points.
- Has a diverse and inclusive workforce with a management team comprised of 44% women.
In addition, NAVEX is committed to emitting net zero greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions by 2050, setting a GHG reduction target of 50% by 2030, and offsetting GHG emissions on an annual basis. For example, last year, NAVEX partnered with Clearloop, a carbon solutions platform, and invested in a solar project designed to facilitate a transition to clean energy in Panola County, Mississippi, which was identified as a distressed community by the Economic Innovation Group. This will offset 1,705.4 mtCO2e and support a more equitable transition to decarbonization and the health and economic benefits that follow.
To read the full report, click here.
NAVEX is trusted by thousands of customers worldwide to help them achieve the business outcomes that matter most. As the global leader in integrated risk and compliance management software and services, we deliver our solutions through the NAVEX One platform, the industry’s most comprehensive governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) information system. For more information, visit NAVEX.com and our blog. Follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.