Tailored solutions speed GRC program time-to-value
PORTLAND, Ore.—November 14, 2023 – NAVEX, the leader in integrated risk and compliance management software, is pleased to announce the launch of the NAVEX One Compliance package. This new offering delivers a suite of tools essential to establishing and growing a governance, risk and compliance (GRC) program that supports a culture of ethics and compliance.
The NAVEX One Compliance package empowers organizations to implement an automated GRC program that can be scaled to fit their needs. Purpose-built to meet organizations at any stage of their GRC program development, it offers customization options that align with organizational size, requirements, budget and resources. At its core lies the industry-leading NAVEX One governance risk and compliance information system (GRC-IS), complemented by a set of NAVEX services designed to address individual business requirements.
“At NAVEX, we understand that every GRC journey is unique. The NAVEX One Compliance package provides core solutions for every organization regardless of their stage of maturity," explains A.G. Lambert, chief product officer at NAVEX. “This offering reflects our commitment to provide seamlessly integrated solutions designed to collaboratively manage a successful GRC program and foster a stronger, ethical workplace culture.”
The compliance package solutions are built on the NAVEX One platform. Key features include:
- Employee Compliance Portal: a single, online location that consolidates employee compliance tasks, such as onboarding and/or ongoing compliance program requirements for easy completion
- Reporting & Incident Management: a robust reporting and awareness solution including a reporting hotline, web and digital intake capabilities, baseline reporting and standard analytics
- Ethics & Compliance Training: customizable online training subscription with content covering critical topics such as workplace harassment and ethics & code of conduct
- Policy & Procedure Management: an integrated content system tailored to establish and reinforce policy and procedure approval protocols, including automated tasks, notification sequences and traceable confirmations
- Implementation: expert assistance with implementation, and customer services, including access to the NAVEX Academy for ongoing program development
Tailored solutions for every stage of maturity
Whether an organization is initiating its GRC program or looking to strengthen an existing one, the compliance package can be tailored to meet specific needs, budgets and resources. And as GRC requirements grow, the NAVEX One Compliance package functionality can be expanded to include options such as third-party risk screening and conflict of interest disclosure management.
To request a NAVEX One GRC-IS platform demo, visit https://www.navex.com/en-us/request-demo
NAVEX is trusted by thousands of customers worldwide to help them achieve the business outcomes that matter most. As the global leader in integrated risk and compliance management software and services, we deliver our solutions through the NAVEX One platform, the industry’s most comprehensive governance, risk and compliance (GRC) information system.