Portland, Ore., April 26, 2022 - NAVEX, the leader in integrated risk and compliance management software, today announced the availability of a new multi-product bundle designed and priced specifically for small and mid-size businesses (SMBs). The NAVEX One SMB bundle solution allows small and growing companies to easily implement and enhance comprehensive internal GRC programs typically implemented only by much larger organizations.
Many small and medium-sized companies want to strengthen their GRC programs to comply with fast-changing regulations as they grow, attract and retain quality employees and improve their standing with customers. Yet, they need help getting started in a way that sets them on a path to success. A solid program is always a good investment which will pay dividends as it helps foster business growth.
“Regulations are evolving, making compliance for small and mid-size businesses on par with those of larger corporations. In addition, executives and boards are increasingly aware of the need to meet higher regulatory standards in preparation for IPOs, possible mergers, or for overall competitive advantage,” said Sean Thompson, NAVEX president and COO. “Today, every business must foster a values-based workplace culture, not just check boxes. A solid ethics and compliance program—based on established best practices supported by the right tools—is the best way to maintain a value-based culture.”
NAVEX One Solutions for SMBs
The NAVEX SMB bundle is delivered through the NAVEX One platform that provides a single, easy-to-use interface; the platform empowers organizations to deliver training, distribute policies and manage employee reports all from a central dashboard. This bundle enables smaller organizations to comply with ever-changing regulations and develop winning cultures to support growth and compete effectively at scale.
NAVEX’s bundled ethics, risk and compliance solutions for SMBs include:
- Employee Ethics Hotline and Awareness – This solid E&C foundation solution includes EthicsPoint hotline and web intake solution to enable employees to report misconduct in the workplace, digital compliance awareness package, micro-learning courses and more.
- Policy and Procedures – Easily create, distribute and enforce approval processes around policy and procedures with this solution that includes a sample Code of Conduct and accompanying Build Your Own Code guide.
- Online Compliance Training – This customizable subscription package enables SMBs to obtain critical training, such as Workplace Harassment and Code of Conduct.
- Professional Services- In addition, each package includes access to implementation services, PT Consulting Services, access to the NAVEX Academy knowledge base and customer community and exclusive access to NAVEX Customer Townhalls.
Designed for every stage of a compliance program, NAVEX SMB packages can be tailored to match an organization’s size, needs, budget and resources. For example, organizations can include third party risk screening and monitoring software to comply with Department of Justice guidelines and Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) solutions to fill out their program. Moreover, NAVEX SMB packages are an ideal way to get started with robust solutions based on an enterprise-class platform that supports organizations as they mature and grow their programs.
NAVEX is committed to helping organizations of all sizes implement successful GRC programs and enhance those programs as the business grows. To this end, NAVEX has partnered with the non-profit Ethics & Compliance Initiative (ECI) to provide an online ethics and compliance (E&C) program assessment tool free of charge to qualified companies. The tool helps users gauge the maturity and effectiveness of their E&C program. This program “snapshot” will help smaller businesses know where to start and where to focus new effort.
Interested in more tools to get started?
- Definitive Guide to Ethics and Compliance Programs
- 10 Key Steps of a Robust Ethics and Compliance Risk Assessment
NAVEX is the recognized leader in risk and compliance management software and services, empowering thousands of customers around the world to manage and mitigate risks with confidence. NAVEX’s mission is to help customers promote ethical, inclusive workplace cultures, protect their brands, and preserve the environment through sustainable business practices. For more information, visit NAVEX.com and our blog. Follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.