PORTLAND, Ore., August 31, 2022 – NAVEX, the leader in integrated risk and compliance management software, today announced the finalists of the second annual NAVEX Customer Excellence Awards. These awards recognize organizations for the effectiveness and positive impact of their ethics and compliance, integrated risk management, and environmental, social and governance programs.
With ongoing uncertainty driven by geopolitical upheaval, supply chain disruptions and a tumultuous economic landscape, strong corporate culture supported by robust risk and compliance programs remains paramount. Thoughtful Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) programs strengthen workplace culture which in turn improves productivity. At the same time, these programs help identify and mitigate risk.
“Congratulations to this year’s award finalists on their outstanding programs. Our customers’ GRC initiatives are continuously put to the test and we’re proud to be part of their success,” said Steve Chapman, NAVEX chief customer officer. “These annual excellence awards allow us to recognize some of the most innovative and effective programs around the world.”
The 2022 finalists are:
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina
- Boys Town
- Castolin Eutectic Holding GmbH
- Dell Technologies
- ECHO Health, Inc.
- First PREMIER Bank and PREMIER Bankcard
- Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA
- Healthpeak Properties
- IHS Towers
- Jacksonville Transportation Authority
- Kaiser Permanente
- Kemper Corporate Services, Inc.
- R1 RCM
- St. Croix Hospice
- U.S. Bank National Association
Winners will be selected from among these finalists in a range of categories including Ethics & Compliance, Integrated Risk Management (IRM), Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG), and overall GRC Program of the Year.
As in years past, the judging panel includes both NAVEX executives and other GRC industry experts. This year’s panel includes:
- Vera Cherepanova, ethics advocate, consultant and author
- Stephen Chapman, NAVEX Chief Customer Officer
- Matt Kelly, CEO of Radical Compliance LLC
- Carrie Penman, NAVEX Chief Risk and Compliance Officer
- Michael Volkov, CEO of Volkov Law
- Prof. Kyle Welch, George Washington University
- Prof. Marcia Narine Weldon, University of Miami Law School
- Carol Williams, CEO, Strategic Decision Solutions
Award recipients will be announced during the 2022 NAVEX Next Virtual Conference on October 11.
NAVEX is the recognized leader in risk and compliance management software and services, empowering thousands of customers around the world to manage and mitigate risks with confidence. NAVEX’s mission is to help customers promote ethical, inclusive workplace cultures, protect their brands and preserve the environment through sustainable business practices. For more information, visit NAVEX.com and our blog. Follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.