Getting a successful risk management program off the ground can be daunting for even the most intrepid information security professionals. It doesn’t have to be rocket science. In this webinar, we’ll explore with guest speaker, Forrester’s Cody Scott, the benefits of implementing a risk management program.
Cody will share a blueprint for launching your own integrated risk and compliance program, using examples from NASA’s successful experience.
Join us to learn how to get started with a cyber risk and resilience program that breaks down silos to create a holistic approach to enterprise-wide risk identification and mitigation.
Reasons to attend:
- Benefits and key objectives of implementing a risk program
- Common challenges faced when starting a risk program and tactics for getting started
- How to collaborate with C-Suite stakeholders for better risk management
- How to create a holistic view of risk across the organization
- Tips for CISOs, CTOs and CIOs looking to start building their own integrated risk program
By submitting this form, you agree that NAVEX will store and process your personal information above according to our Privacy Statement and may send you thought leadership, marketing emails, and events. You can unsubscribe from communications at any point.
Thank you for registering!
Add to your calendar: Apple | Google | Office 365 | Outlook | Outlook.com | Yahoo